Mudcrutch

Classic Rock Video of the Day II

6 minutes ago, nurktwin said:

WOW, I've heard of it and now it's been so many years, I'm not sure if I have it. I think I do, but would love to get a copy just in case I don't have it. It's so nice to have copies of shows you have attended and I thank all the people here for sharing so many TPATH and DK shows we've gone to in the past. Is there a way to copy that show you just posted from that link? It sounds damn good right now!

Just click on the little symbol to the left of each song and depending on your type of computer right or left click and you should be able to download it; track by track. I've used the sight before, no issues.

cheers

I've tried the downloads and they are on my PC. I just burned the 3 CD's and will now start to listen and see if it worked. It took me a few minutes to get "Stairway" for some reason, maybe I was downloading too fast. I'm playing CD2 and "Stairway" is the 1st song  so something is wrong. I may have to play each song and make sure they are right and then load each song into burner 1 at a time in the order I want them and then burn them. Disk 2 stopped after 1 song instead of 8, so back to the drawing board.  I'm sure it'll all work out. Thanks so much for these!

16 minutes ago, nurktwin said:

I'm sure it'll all work out.

This is another site I've used with no issues though sometimes the links to download are broken. These links (mediafire) sometimes have weird pop-up ads so make sure you don't accidentally download anything and close them quickly etc. etc.

Though the link I gave you should work fine though I've not burned them to cd but play them off a usb. Hope it works however you do it!

https://yup-yup-mark.blogspot.com/2020/02/led-zeppelin-19770427-destroyer-2008.html#comment-form

I'll try that if needed, but I'm pretty sure I just made a mistake and will try again. I'm listening to disk 1 and all is great so far, playing track 5 of 6 and all is ok. If T-6 works, I'll move on to disk 3 and see if that works ok, if so, I'll just re-burn disk 2. I'm sure it'll all work out, once again thanks for this set. Can't wait for the other to leave the house so I can Blast it out, probably not a good idea now at midnight! BUT, I do have a new set of Audio-Technica ATH-M50X headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted on the downloads and burning. Thanks

52 minutes ago, nurktwin said:

I'm listening to disk 1 and all is great so far, playing track 5 of 6 and all is ok. If T-6 works, I'll move on to disk 3 and see if that works ok, if so, I'll just re-burn disk 2. I'm sure it'll all work out, once again thanks for this set. Can't wait for the other to leave the house so I can Blast it out, probably not a good idea now at midnight! BUT, I do have a new set of Audio-Technica ATH-M50X headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted on the downloads and burning. Thanks

Good! I'm happy for you. It's quite a fun show to listen to, I particularly like how they ended the whole concert. Lemme know what you think etc. keep the updates coming.

cheers

I'm 1/2 way through disk 3 and so far so good. Stairway next!!!!! We'll see shortly if it all works out on disk 3. after that, I'll take on disk 2 again. OK, "Stairway" just started, so disk 3 is looking good. Only 2 more songs to go on disk 3 to be complete.I'll keep you posted!

disk 2 still doesn't work so I'll try re doing it in the morning. It's 3am now and I've been up since 2am yesterday. That's 25 hours, far short of my 72 hour stints when I was a kid, but WTH, I'm getting older! I'll be back shortly, I only need about a 1/2 hour to 1 hour nap! Most likely not go to sleep, just lie down and watch a movie. See ya soon.

3/17/20

The Human Beinz (Beingz) but Capitol records misspelled it on their 1st LP.

In this video they are not singing the song you are hearing. They were my friends and Ting's cousin was the lead guitarist in my band.

I like it. I re-downloaded disk 2 and burned it again. I'll be listening to that in a couple hours. Right now I'm going to the garage and get some potting soil and containers to bring in the house and start planting pepper & tomato seeds. Be BBL.

I'm playing disk 2 now and it's sounding great. I'm on track 3 of 8, so far so good. This sounds really good, after this many years, you forget what it was like being there and this is a great reminder. Thank you once again!!!