Mudcrutch

Classic Rock Video of the Day II

9/16/19

George Harrison

a few short clips of interviews and then NEW LYRICS (back then) to "Here Comes The Sun" dedicated to Formula One race driver Emerson Fittipaldi. Posting a day early cuz I'm leaving for Cleveland in an hour and a half and probably won't be online til Friday. Online is available and so are PC's, but after trying last week, it seems that anyone can follow your trail!!!!!!! I'm not a fan of that and will most likely stay off the net til I get back home next Friday. Til then, take it easy and I'll see you next weekend...............Nurktwin.

^^^ very nice video.  Such a beautiful song. Sometimes I feel the Beatles are over rated (in the classic battle of Elvis vs the Beatles I'm an Elvis guy) but then you hear something like this song... and realize TPHB were inspired by them, and you can see what people mean... :D They were well ahead of their time for sure.. 

Enjoy Abbey Road!! Hey, how's your maple tree? The one so viciously attacked by the elves of winter? 

Uh oh a) Elvis or b) The Beatles?  I'm choosing c) both. 😉 This song has long been a favourite, I mean, is gorgeous &  origen story is classic too. Sure you all know it - how GH should have been at an Apple Corps meeting, but snuck off to visit Eric Clapton instead.  As they walked around EC's garden in the morning sun, after a horrible cold winter, GH just started creating this.