Sign in to follow this  
Zanshin825

Dates for 2014?

Has anyone heard any rumblings about touring for this year?

The only thing my son REALLY wants as a gift is to see Tom Petty live, and I'm trying to make that happen. I missed out last year when he was at the Beacon (I'm located in Northern NJ) last year, so I'm hoping to redeem myself this year!

So, I'm doing what I can to keep my ear to the ground to hear of anything that might come up so that I can jump right on it.

Any rumblings yet?

Thanks.

I'm expecting we'll be hearing about a tour soon. The officials are readying a new membership package that will start for members renewing Feb. 27th and after. They will be extending memberships that expire sooner to this date. They will also be launching a new forum.They have always done this when a new tour is in the planning. I'm hoping we'll hear soon!

That's good news, Susan. I backed out on the membership this years when I realized I had to pay 20$ p&p for the whiskey tumblers. I asked if I could go without the tumblers, but unfortunately there's no membership without them.

:-(

Hopefully they'll have a shirt in that new package.

I've been playing with the thought of getting that membership for a while now. I think I will as soon as the new album's release date is out and some tourdates have been announced. I really hope they'll do Europe again, at last some gigs.

Sorry to whine - but the first thing anyone sees when they arrive to this website is dates for the 2013 tour - featured front and center.

I know if you go into "The Waiting" section, you can search for rumours of possible 2014 tour dates - I know they are unconfirmed - but could someone please put a nice big picture of TPATH on the front and make the 2013 dates really small somewhere else.

One can get a mini heart attack seeing cities/dates listed on the main page before realizing it was for last year.

Pretty please. :rolleyes:

yes that all will be changing soon! thanks.

Sorry to whine - but the first thing anyone sees when they arrive to this website is dates for the 2013 tour - featured front and center.

I know if you go into "The Waiting" section, you can search for rumours of possible 2014 tour dates - I know they are unconfirmed - but could someone please put a nice big picture of TPATH on the front and make the 2013 dates really small somewhere else.

One can get a mini heart attack seeing cities/dates listed on the main page before realizing it was for last year.

Pretty please. :rolleyes: