Sign in to follow this  
jawallac

Benmont's Album Due Early 2014

Susan, there is hope you will have it before Saturday! I just checked mine and it's in Orlando now. That's only 2 hours away from me. Let's see how long it takes to get here. :rolleyes:

I just checked, Marion, and it's still in Tennessee. It says it will be delivered on Saturday, which is too late for me, I'm flying to LA on Friday.

I don't know. I have TPATH's first album which Tom signed for me. I might take that along and ask Benmont to sign it. Would that be improper or insulting? To ask him to sign a band album, rather than his own? I'm not sure.

I just checked, Marion, and it's still in Tennessee. It says it will be delivered on Saturday, which is too late for me, I'm flying to LA on Friday.

I don't know. I have TPATH's first album which Tom signed for me. I might take that along and ask Benmont to sign it. Would that be improper or insulting? To ask him to sign a band album, rather than his own? I'm not sure.

I don't think that would be insulting. I mean, that's still his work. I honestly can't imagine he would be upset over it! He seems like a super nice fella!

Honestly, you can always say that it wasn't delivered on time to bring it with you.

Also, if you've got $ to spare, there might be a booth selling the album at the concert... Have fun! :D

I decided not to order the album from the fanclub site because they take there sweet time delivering anything. This morning I went to ITunes, and this album is on my phone, and I have not stopped playing it. I love this album. This album is long overdue.

I finally got mine. No idea why it took so long. I pre-ordered it right away when I got the e-mail. I wonder - did anyone get a signed one? The first 50 were supposed to get signed copies.

I need to play it some more, but "Corrina, Corrinia" jumps out so far.