Sign in to follow this  
Matulkafan

Great Wide Open Cover Art

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum, Long time TP fan back to 89" when I became obsessed. Still my favorite Rock & Roll band of ALL Time.!!

I'm wondering if any of you obsessed followers have obtained the beautiful cover art from into the great wide open album. It was painted by Jan Matulka and is currently owned by the LA County Museum of Art. I've been trying to obtain a print and have contacted LACMA but they don't have prints of this art. Any Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Yes that's the cover art I'm looking for. Anyone know if high quality digitals are available of this to be made into a print? I think most places require a 500kb or greater picture file to create a high quality print. I currently have a 160kb digital picture but that doesn't seem to be good enough....;(

Edited by Matulkafan

On 7/21/2013 at 10:01 PM, Matulkafan said:

Yes that's the cover art I'm looking for. Anyone know if high quality digitals are available of this to be made into a print? I think most places require a 500kb or greater picture file to create a high quality print. I currently have a 160kb digital picture but that doesn't seem to be good enough....;(

I happen to have one !