Sign in to follow this  
notatall1234

What book(s) are you reading right now?

I'm reading a few books right now. Huck Finn is what I have to read for school. Its an okay book..but I think its overrated.

I'm also re-reading The Catcher In The Rye, my second favorite book. I'm also reading From a Buick 8 by Stephen King. I love his books.

^ LOL Ames!

I just started "I'm With the Band" by Pamela des Barres.

The first chapter could be me and my sisters, that's how Beatles crazy we were!!

Writing stories about them, talking about them for hours and figuring out how we

were going to meet them. Ha ha.

It's a pretty interesting book, but not as "tawdry" as I was expecting!

i never answered this post in the past, except to say 'hustle mag...lol' but right now i want to start a book that is completely different than what everyone would think or say. it's "the everything home recording book", by marc schonbrun. from 4 track to digital and i've been there for both generations. just hoping i can pick up some interesting notes on digital recordings and learn a bit. tim would probably like this book too, as we are both learning and recording in our little home studio's.