Sign in to follow this  
bobbyqking

Hi all

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to the group but have been a fan since WVOK-FM (K99) in Birmingham, Alabama played "Hurt" and "Breakdown" regularly back in 1977-78 (back before anyone used the term 'album rock').

Over the years I've been to many, many concerts including a number of TP&theHB shows. Most recently, I was fortunate enough to catch the Hangout Fest show and the Sat. & Sun. NYC shows (they were both terrific; Sunday was unreal).

I am also an avid collector of live recordings and will gladly share any and all to any traders on this list (although I don't yet know how to upload files to the internet). I probably have about 15-20 TP&theHB shows on CD, plus hundreds and hundreds of other artists. Recently, I've downloaded a couple of the recent TP&theHB shows...

Thanks!

Matt

(bobbyqking)

Thanks to you all for the welcome. Lizzie B: I did not get the 6/4/13 Fonda show. I did get the 6/3 show and will gladly send you a copy of that one. I also have the 5/20 and 5/26 Beacon Theater shows for anyone that's interested. The 5/26 performance is a good one. If I find any of the others, I will advise via the "Best of Everything" forum. Thanks again, everyone.