Sign in to follow this  
WreckMeBaby

Fonda #4 -- unreal. SHUT DOWN BY FIRE MARSHALL

Awesome news that the 6/8 show is available :). I just PMed you.

Unfortunately, that crowd shot is not from 6/8. Mike didn't use the black Rickenbacker that night because he only uses that on 'Refugee' this tour, and that song was 2 songs away when the fire marshal pulled the plug. That picture also isn't from 6/3 (which I also attended) because Tom had his green army type jacket on that night. So that means this photo is probably 6/4 or 6/6.

(It's not 6/9 or 6/11 because Mike played the Gibson SG on Refugee those nights, meaning the black Rickenbacker was never played).

I think that MAY be 6/3 but Tom had taken the jacket off... the reason is because when I looked at the crowd shot I recognize the guy in the white hat standing in front of me. He pretended to be really drunk and ignored everyone when he went to the front and turned out to be a photographer trying to get a good spot. Kinda funny, would've been funnier had he been behind me! lol. But that's just my thought!!

I was there the night the fire Marshall closed the show. We flew from New York and were second row balcony. In front of us was Eddie Veddar and his wife. The feeling in the balcony was this cannot be happening. Oh well the whole experience was fun and there was no better way to handle the situation.

I was there the night the fire Marshall closed the show. We flew from New York and were second row balcony. In front of us was Eddie Veddar and his wife. The feeling in the balcony was this cannot be happening. Oh well the whole experience was fun and there was no better way to handle the situation.

too bad that had to happen. were people leaving eddie alone? (I hope)

Quite a mellow crowd up there. He was sitting on couch with his baseball cap. I don't think anyone noticed it was him.

Had to fly in and out, but I was at Beacon every night except one so hey, s...t happens. I just want to know who called in the fire Marshall's.