Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

Where's Nurk?

I don't know the details but i know he has had a procedure done on his heart in the last couple days. Following up with his last heart procedure, I believe. Here's hoping and praying that all will go well and he'll be back with us fit as a fiddle in no time!

I just got a message from Teresa via Nurk's brother. On Friday, they did a quadruple bypass and since then until today he has not been doing well at all. He's been on a respirator until today when he started coming out of it so they took it out and he's actually awake and trying to talk now so he's doing much better but he said it was very scary for a while. Teresa said he would keep us posted.

Please keep Benny in your thoughts and prayers.

(((Nurk))) Come back!

Having just gone through a major heart-related crisis with my dad, I can tell you the minute-by-minute challenges involved in something like this. And the things the surgeons can do? It's amazing. Nurk's a straight shooter with a big heart...hang in there, Benny, we love you! Sending prayers, love, light.

Having a group prayer for Benny now!!! With all of our strength, let's start a cosmic prayer chain that cannot be disregarded! May God be with Benny and send angels to nurse him back to health!