gallichr

Superhighway Tour

Little help here. Back in January 2010 I bought the Superhighway Tour download. I’d like to go back to it, but it seems I can’t access the content anymore. Is it still even live? I sent like 4 e-mails to “fansupport” that have been ignored and a call to Warners wasted my time. Any other suggestions? I don’t even care about the music (I mean I bought a hard copy), but I wanted the extras.

Actually, I think it's all gone and you have no way to get it back. Over the years, many mini sites were created to do 1 job and that was it, they are gone now. Even an email addy like "fansupport" doesn't exist today. Calling Warner Bros. records won't do you any good, you'd have to have a special number and be George Harrison to get through to them!!!!! I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue of how to help you with this.

I sure do. I have all of the commentaries on the songs all saved. Is that what you are looking for? I also have all of the radio interviews from that time like the one with Jim Ladd. Let me know and I'll try to get something uploaded for you and anyone else who wants it.

I'm sorry, you guys.  I probably have this somewhere but it's not on my current computer.  It's probably all saved to one of my many external hard drives or burned to a CD.  All of that stuff is in Georgia.