Sign in to follow this  
Danny Mac

2013 Lottery Info

It's all economics, supply and demand (and some price gouging), as long as the fans are willing to pay $450+ a ticket they are going to continue to charge that much. If none of those premium tickets sold the price would come down to what the fans are willing to pay.

I really don't think Tom is that guy, he probably has no clue fans are paying that much, there is a business side of this he probably never sees.

I

I really don't think Tom is that guy, he probably has no clue fans are paying that much, there is a business side of this he probably never sees.

I find that impossible to believe. It's been the status quo for years now.

I don't know. I think Tom is fully aware of everything that goes on. He's a self admitted control freak. Remember the lawsuit where he said he'd rather go back to Florida and sell peanuts than let that record company control his business? I think he's in complete control and nothing gets by without his approval.

Sweet! I will be right behind you (second row, right in front of Mike) on the 20th! :D I'll still be the bald woman in red. Ha!

Ah, I wanted to be on Mike's side but we're on the other end. I'll make the best of it! LOL! I'm really exited for this show. The end of 2012 was really, really tough and I'm slowly getting back to normal. I'm hoping I'll be feeling great by the time the band rolls into town!

This has been a bit of a time for me, too....so this is something very fun to think about!! Okay, I thought I was front row...I am Orchestra 1 Row A. :icon_redface:

I saw Row A and thought front row...until I just went to a detailed seating chart. I have never been that close at the Beacon so I am really excited!!!!!!!! I am on the inside aisle so that will be good, too!!

Look forward to seeing you, yersobad and you and Lenny, Andrea!!

Sweet! I will be right behind you (second row, right in front of Mike) on the 20th! :D I'll still be the bald woman in red. Ha!

We're real close to you on the 20th yersobad... Row BB I think seats 104-105 or something like that.

Pulled balcony this morning for Tuesday night.

Can't friggin wait!

Mike