Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

2013 Tour Dates!

After spelling the question versus answering it on my first security thingy (LOL, I was so miffed because I was certain I spelled it right when it had nothing to do with spelling.) I threw back about thirty different sets and finally scored 3/E. I couldn't throw those back and took them.

They were giving out such garbage to start the presale, I was prepared not to buy anything and even though I rang up 2/B on the Premium I'm not willing to pay that much.

Now it's time to hope they add a second show there or one in Chicago.

I'm glad it's over.

For the Milwaukee show it was $283.50 per ticket but it seems like the Summerfest show is coming in about $20 cheaper than any other show. I paid $246.30 for my TWO tickets which will be about thirty or so feet to the left of dead center five rows from the stage less one bag and four coasters. I'll take it.

^ Wow you got great seats, WWW! I bought 3 regular seats in row 16 for Summerfest. My third pull. I didn't have the nerve to throw back any more. I guess they're not too bad for non-premium seats. I'm getting a premium seat for Noblesville tomorrow. Hoping for something in the first 2 rows! Have my fingers crossed.

My first thirty or so pulls looked like a standard Summerfest presale with the 1/Q & 2/DD specials. I came so close to taking push twenty which was 2/AA. I noticed the premium seats option didn't open at first. Remember there's no Row I or O there either.

I thought about Noblesville too but I'm still holding out hope for Chicago. Now it's time to figure out how to get Heart tickets for the Wisconsin State Fair without having to use a US Cellular Presale which I'm not a customer of. Ahhh, those first world problems rage on.

Cool, Heart? I hadn't heard that. I'll have to look into it. :)

Practice their ticketing system ahead of time, it's different than Ticketmaster. I scored four tickets in the first row last year for the BNL, Big Head Todd & Blues Traveler.

Live farm animals and live music, hard combo to beat...

^ Wow you got great seats, WWW! I bought 3 regular seats in row 16 for Summerfest. My third pull. I didn't have the nerve to throw back any more. I guess they're not too bad for non-premium seats. I'm getting a premium seat for Noblesville tomorrow. Hoping for something in the first 2 rows! Have my fingers crossed.

Glad to hear it, Susan! I pulled two last time because the first time, my computer messed up, but I'm not going to pull more than the first one for tomorrow. I'm so nervous! I hate this, but I'm so excited!

Hopefully I get up in the first two rows as well. That would be nice. :)

Glad to hear it, Susan! I pulled two last time because the first time, my computer messed up, but I'm not going to pull more than the first one for tomorrow. I'm so nervous! I hate this, but I'm so excited!

Hopefully I get up in the first two rows as well. That would be nice. :)

Good luck Liberty! 25 minutes and counting. :)

I got row D in the pit, center section. I was hoping for the first two rows, but when I threw them back, I got much worse for a long time. Luckily row D eventually came back up again!

Nice! If you're going to pay that much you should have a seat like that for certain.

I took a look at that presale and it was much harder to get any type of good tickets. Like the poster below it seemed like 1/T type stuff right off the bat.

Just waiting for them to announce more shows now. Considering he's doing all those other music festivals I was certain he would do Summerfest twice. That said he loses money on the deal because he has to charge less there and there's less seats in the venue. (Something Summerfest should finally fix so they can attract modern talent and big shows.)

Glad to hear you scored though, have a great time at the show.

I don't know if I've mentioned this on these boards, but my Summerfest source says they will add Thursday if Friday sells out. I wouldn't be surprised if they have 2 Summerfest shows.

Good but I'm in hopes they announce the Chicago show at the same time as I rather hit one here and there.

People who were part of that B presale for Summerfest are pissed if you go look at the Highway comments section. It was offering them Lawn which is obviously insulting considering that it hasn't even gone on sale yet. I'm more thankful than before I was able to catch what I did.

Now I heard there will be no 2nd show for Summerfest. :(

I'll take that as good news because with a week long gap in the schedule I fully expect there to be a Chicago date downtown or at Tinley Park whatever they are calling it now. (Now First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre...that will sure get me to open an account...)

Edited by WWWBUKTN

I know :( especially for the legacy pre-sale right at 10am. I've never thrown the tickets back to try again, been afraid I'd end up with worse.

I'm thinking of trying again for the Evansville IN show, it's only 3 hrs away and legacy pre-sale isn't 'till next week.