Sign in to follow this  
Marion

New Jason Sinay album "Orangutwang" to be released soon!

Here's hoping this will be available on CD like Jason's first album. Unfortunately, his 2nd one never was and I'm still not sure the *.flac files from bandcamp are not upsampled from *.mp3 but contain the lossless CD audio data. I'm very much looking forward to the new album!

I think that was this album....Ape changes his mind on things sometimes and the names and covers of the album will be different on the final release.

709352697-1.jpg

You can check it out here but I don't think it's available on CD anymore. You can ask though!

http://jasonsinay.bandcamp.com/

I thought this was one of the coolest album covers ever! Love the album too! They are all good.

a2705831934_2.jpg

Thanks for the reply Marion. I know this one but I was hoping for a full-length album, not just an EP. I thought this thread originally talked about a full-length. Guess I was wrong. Only 5 new songs is just not enough. :-(

I'm so looking forward to this! I love Jason's music!! I still play his first album all the time. It's one of my favorites.

Sharon, I played that CD till it literally wouldn't play any more. I need to get it again. Is it still available does anyone know?

We still sell actual CDs at his shows. I'll PM you, Barb.

Do you also have his 2nd album "Ape and the Wall Of Questions" in full lossless CD quality, preferrably as a physical CD? If so, please PM me as well. Thank you.