Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Rock N Roll Drive-In

3/3/20

The Alan Parsons Project

Live In Madrid 2004

1. I Robot 2. Can't Take It With You 3. Don't Answer Me 4. Breakdown / The Raven 5. Time 6. Psychobabble 7. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You 8. Damned If I Do 9. More Lost Without You 10. Don't Let It Show 11. Prime Time 12. Sirius / Eye In The Sky 13. (The System Of) Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether 14. Games People Play ALAN PARSONS: Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards and Vocals P.J. OLSSON: Acoustic Guitar and Vocals GODFREY TOWNSEND: Lead Guitar and Vocals STEVE MURPHY: Drums and Vocals MANNY FOCARAZZO: Keyboards and Vocals JOHN MONTAGNA: Bass Guitar and Vocals

4/18/20

Well it's a Saturday night and nothing to do. OK, lets try something. Get out a few pounds of Chicken wings and put them on a cookie sheet for a change. Bake @ 350 for a 1/2 hour and turn over for another 1/2 hour or more. Get out BBQ sauce and wait for wings to be almost done before adding sauce. When Wings are ready, sit back and watch this video and blast the music. Enjoy yourself and the video.