Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Arcadia Blues Club on Oct 5th

I heard they played Rock & Roll Records! YAY! That's because Ron was there! That is a special JJ Cale song they used to play when Ron and Steve were in the band. After the lineup changed they didn't play it anymore. Fun and a very special treat!

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't checked in, but I haven't had time to do any more than take a cursory glance at the pics I took Friday night, let alone post any. I heard that someone somewhere was asking about the setlist though, so here it is. Sometime early in the 2nd set Mike said something about veering off the setlist, and they played happy birthday for Angela too.

5354.jpg

5352.jpg

Maybe if someone recorded it, they can add to the list. I am pretty sure they played everything on it, plus a few more. I really wish my memory was better.:053:

Thanks, Marcia! That was me asking for the set list. I hope you will post some of your pictures too. Hey, Tobacco Road! We haven't heard that one in a while. The set list looks GREAT! I love Funky Monkey. It's a great new song!

I'm really sorry guys, but I have been so busy since the show, I haven't had much time to work on pics from the show. I have 2 loaded two to a photbucket album so far. When I get them all up, I will put the link up here and on the Knobs facebook page. But in the meantime, here's 2 of Mike:

MG_5229wc.jpg

5276wc.jpg

This one is great too!

5299a.jpg

Happy man! I must say I am a big fan of the beard. I love that look! It's smokin'!

5315d.jpg

Love that one of Matt too. He's tough to catch. It looks like it was such a fun show. Again, thanks so much for sharing your pictures!