Sign in to follow this  
surfnburn

Mike's Personal Journal on eBay for Tazzy Fund

I don't know if this was posted. But Mike Campbell is selling his journal from the last tour on EBay. It's a really rare piece of rock memorabilia. From what I've seen posted, it's a little glimpse into the life of a rock musician -- the life behind the music.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/tazzyfund/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Edited by surfnburn

Since it's for a good cause, I hope somebody with a lot of money will buy it for a lot of money.

It certainly won't be me. Not for not wanting to contribute to a good cause, but for the lack of a lot of money. ;)

That's great! I hope he will publish something someday. He really has a great way about him.

Last night some friends and I watched all of Mike's guitar interviews, one after another and just really enjoyed those stories. He is a natural. So easy going and funny. Who knew he would be so great at storytelling. Loved it!

I was watching the bidding and once again felt left out 'cause the early bids were way too high for a little starving artist like me... how cool it brought in a big sum for the Tazzy Fund though.

But awhile back I bid on and won an autographed set list, so my 'happy thought' is framed now with a photo from the Alpharetta show and hanging where I see it every single morning. Makes me grin every single morning too.

I'm a happy little SG, that's for sure.

And, I keep hoping for news about a concert DVD from the Albert Hall evenings, or a DVD with all of Mike's guitar stories gathered there. I'm a patient woman. Sorta.