Sign in to follow this  
Pettyphile

Jones House and Soho Stories and Reviews August 24-25

Thanks, I'll probably fly Frontier out of Dayton... The wife had sticker shock for the Canary, I'll do some shopping around on Kayak. I'm hoping to get the numbers down, if this was a TPATH show I think she'd be fine... She doesn't understand my obsession.

Brandon, try a site called airbnb, and put SoHo's address in the search field, choose the maximum amount you want to spend, and click search. I found 18 places for $85 & under (although some may require more than one night's stay, and watch for extra fees, like 'cleaning fees' and security deposits, some have them, some don't).

It isn't quite as simple as booking a hotel room, but it's a great experience.

Brandon, if you can find a place in Santa Barbara that would be much better. You don't want to have to drive to L.A. after the show if you can possibly avoid it. I remember a Best Western in Carpenteria that some Farmers stayed at once, and I know that other Farmers have stayed different places around SB. SB is pricey, no doubt about it. Maybe just think of it as a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

Good luck!

I'm still on the fence. I called last week and got their voicemail. Left a message, but no return call. I took it as a sign not to rush, so I think I'll give it some more time.

Lotta, if you still have a space at your table, when I decide, I'll let you know. That night with you and Shianne was so much fun! I really miss everybody!!!!

I still have three seats at my table. Just let me know. I'll cancel if not filled so no worries.

Benny, I must give it to you. You are a master in persuading people to see the light in the tunnel. Your words were so true. Who knows when the Knobs play again? It's always worth a listen.

I will leave for LA the next day so unfortunately I can't have guests this time, but maybe next, if it happens. Feel awkward when people can't find hotels, but sorry for now....

Tickets are up online and I bought 2, didn't make dinner reservations.

^Shianne and I have a table for four. You're more than welcome to join us :)

Lotta, I hope you don't mind if we sit with Stephanie and Shianne? We'll probably all end up in the same area anyway!

Now to go find a place to stay at airbnb....

Okay, I am excited now!!!!!!:spin2: