Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Poll of the day 6/13/12

Where would you go after a concert?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you go after a concert?

• Coffee Shop
    • Diner
    • Nightclub/Bar
    • Hotel
    • Home
    • Other

I would prefer a hotel. Last couple of times after seeing TPATH in Atlanta, we drove straight home. That was AWFUL! We got home at like 2:30. Since the last concert was on a Sunday night, Mr. DCAHNM had to work the next morning. Bless his heart.

I said hotel too. After the concert in Orlando, Amy and I went back to the hotel. Amy had to get to sleep as she had an early flight. I was too pumped up from the show to sleep most of the night. I stayed downstairs talking to a really cool couple who came from Australia to see the band. They were so wonderful! It was a magical evening!

I remember back in the day our favorite place was Bob's Big Boys on LaCienega in LA. Now it's probably Denny's if I'm here at home or Los Tacos in West Hollywood. Gotta thank my Heart buddy Donna for introduciing me to that spot. I never would have known about it. Even though in the same night she almost got me arrested for picking lemons off a tree at two in the morning, lol.

HAHA Lucy!! Is Los Tacos where you took us one time after a gig? That was good!!

It depends where I am. I'd come home after a show if I were here but probably go out to breakfast some place if I was with a group out of town.