Sign in to follow this  
LizzieB

I'm Excited!!

I'm excited about the gift I got for my granddaughter for her 7th birthday! :) I can't wait to give it to her but I have to wait till Saturday. It's a skim board for her to take to the beach when she goes with her daddy. She loves using his and now she will have her very own and they can do it together. :)

I think your upcoming hospital visits, while unfortunate, will clarify that for you. Thank God for nurses like Sharon.

Er...yeah...I have actually been in hospital many, many times already Amy, had many surgeries..one for cancer. I do know what a nurse does. Just figuring that they must get way more vacations not to mention pay then our nurses do here. No way our nurses could manage going away 5 or 6 times a year. So, I was curious. Of course so many people don't even work at all and still go on vacations, that always makes me laugh. Vacations from what I always think.

I'm really excited that we accomplished so much with that phone conference. This committee has worked so hard. And, our Nurses union is working hard for us. Now I hear we might just get our retirement package revamped. That is truly exciting!

I'm excited that I have made some plans in the next few weeks, with some people who I rarely get to see very much. Sheesh - it actually looks like I have a life other than just work!

Our British friends arrive tomorrow and will be staying with us for a week!! We've missed them so much. Not only is it always a wonderful week with wonderful people, it's filled with food, beer, whisky and music!!!

I'm excited that I FINALLY saw "Black & White Night" with Roy Orbison. (^ Bonnie Raitt and Jackson Browne both are majorly featured). I have heard about this for so long and finally sat down and saw it. Wow.

It's incredible! Loved it!!