Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

DK's at Harpers

Thanks so much for posting this; I've been wishing I could see and hear what the Dirty Knobs is all about. Who the Dirty Knobs are all about. Well you get my drift! LOL!

I confess I find myself wishing Mike would simply PLAY more, not let the other fellow take the lead. Sorry, I just can't get enough of his guitar these days!

Somebody asked me how Tom Petty was at the Alpharetta show I was at a couple of weeks ago, and I replied 'I think he was there, but I couldn't take my eyes off Mike so...'

LOL!

I hope you can get to one of the shows when the Knobs play again. Then you'll understand why "the other guy" is taking lead some songs. They play together like hand in glove :) Wonderfully!!

I agree, you have to see these guys to understand what a band is all about. They fit together perfectly, and that rarely happens. Mike, Jason, Matt, Lance and Chinner make it all come together. Many people claim to be the 5th Beatle, but Chinner is truely the 5th Knob!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing them play again soon and saying hello to everyone.

Watching the YouTube video of 'Bumblebee' was fun, I liked the way the guys cracked up when the bass player sang his bit.

Thanks everyone for your comments, you are being so nice to a Knob newbie. Make that Dirty Knob Knewbie. LOL! Have a good weekend.

I agree that each member makes the Knobs rock! Jason is a rock star guitarist too. He has a great voice and can make those six strings do amazing things. Gives me chills sometimes. You should check out some of his albums. I have several of his songs on my ipod and love to listen when I exercise because it makes the time pass so quickly when I am engrossed in great music.

Yes, Succatash, APE (Jason's band) plays for sure the Mint June 23. Maybe next week somewhere else..... We'll see :) come on down (or up or out?) and see an hear for yourself :)