Sign in to follow this  
jawallac

Mike Campbell: The Guitars

Wish I was in "the club".

Ditto. Not able to make it to a show this tour, so I didn't renew. Right now, I am painting Mike's B Bender Tele, then I am going to do the Starstream (the one at the front of the rack in the video).

I'll probably break down and join for this, especially if the preview is anything to go by

I'm very excited for this too! :) Wooooo! I LOVE guitars. Mmmm

I am trying to figure out if this doc on the guitars is going to make me cry, drool, or make me go on a guitar shopping spree. :D

I also did not renew because there are no shows scheduled near me. That could change, of course. I got the impressions that this "guitar" series of Mike's is going to eventually be available to non-members. I hope so. I'm a guitar junkie.

I renewed long before the tour was announced. I renewed again recently so I could get the cool new T shirt. I got it and I love it! I used the $20 gift code for the TP store to buy a hoodie I've been wanting. So I figure in wardrobe alone, renewal was worth it! Anyway, I can't wait for the documentary!

I got the shirt and love it too....did I get a certificate??? Hmmm...anyone know where it may be? I love my Mojo hat I got last year. I wear it to the beach a lot.

I just watched the first interview. That was worth every single penny of the fan club fee. That was wonderful!! Can't wait for more! It really got me excited again!

Quoted for Emphasis! Whose ever idea it was to do this was, it was brilliant!:041:

Yep. I agree.. Great Idea.

Hope Heartbreakers expose more of their music

for more people like this.. It just generates more for them

and tells the world (even the young ones) not exposed to them

how great they are!!!!

I would have renewed my HCC membership if the Broomfield, Colorado events were on the weekend. I'm a teacher with Spring Break this week... but it came a week too early :(. I can't take off mid week to go see a show, although the Broomfield venue is amazing. My sister's high school graduation was held there. I can't believe the HBs will be playing there. It's a great arena halfway between Boulder and Denver.

I hope the boys return to Red Rocks someday, but the Broomfield indoor arena is perfect for an April show.