Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now?

^:eek:

LOL! Gotta love Lucinda.

Easy Tiger - Ryan Adams

I'm getting hooked on this guy!! And Kay is totally MIA over the whole situation. lol. We saw him week before last and she hasn't talked about anything else since.

^ HAHA! Lizzie, you won't believe this but we just saw Jerry Lee Lewis perform this very song last night at Neil Young's Bridgeschool concert. He still plays that piano and belts out a song like nobody's business.

The man IS incredible!!!

^:eek:

LOL! Gotta love Lucinda.

Easy Tiger - Ryan Adams

I'm getting hooked on this guy!! And Kay is totally MIA over the whole situation. lol. We saw him week before last and she hasn't talked about anything else since.

:036: I'll try to broaden my topics of conversation!! In the meantime, I am listening to

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - recorded live in Lakewood, OH on 10/27/07.

^ HAHA! Lizzie, you won't believe this but we just saw Jerry Lee Lewis perform this very song last night at Neil Young's Bridgeschool concert. He still plays that piano and belts out a song like nobody's business.

The man IS incredible!!!

Sharon, I am (semi-) patiently awaiting your review of that show! Sounds like it was better than the Mercury News made it sound.

The man IS incredible!!!

Now that's just a freaky coincidence. Maybe you and I have an unknown mind meld going on. Are you also craving a candy bar right now? lol.

:036: I'll try to broaden my topics of conversation!! In the meantime, I am listening to

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - recorded live in Lakewood, OH on 10/27/07.

Now, was I complaining at all? :003: