Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Question of the day 1/14/12

Bike ride this morning and live music tonight - my friend's Heart tribute band, yay!. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up to hear Jack White on BBC6 at 6am, then I'll cheer my personal trainer in the Houston Marathon at 8 when she passes my street. Other than that, just the normal weekend chores.

Taking my granddaughter down to the swings at the beach at noon while her mommy gets her hair done.

She went on the swings for the first time last week and loved it! :spin2:

Also need to clean b/c I have been putting it off and I have a visitor coming down tomorrow!

Not much, I just prepared a boston butt pork roast and got it in the oven for supper. Next up is to marinate some chicken breasts with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley and put in a baking dish to go in the fridge overnight for tomorrows supper. Other than that, watch basketball and football games and most likely listen to music, cuz I don't need tv sound to watch a game.

Started out early this morning, running errands. As I do every year, as gift to myself for my birthday, I bought a good bottle of scotch....Lagavulin Distiller's Edition 1995, if any of you are whisky fans. Then on to the grocery store to buy lemons and lemon curd (I'm making Chinese lemon chicken for dinner tomorrow), to the pharmacy, and to Home Depot to buy a new gas container for the snow blower....and finally a stop at the gas station to fill it. Otherwise, we'll be watching a bit of TV (we're catching up on "Fringe" and "Shameless") and listening to a lot of music. I was given the 6-disc box set of "Buddy Holly - Not Fade Away: Complete Studio Recording & More."

Went shopping. Had dinner out last night. Mostly just chilling this weekend. It is too cold to do a lot of outside activities this weekend. Looking forward to next weekend....going to the dinner theater to see "Nunsense".