Sign in to follow this  
pettybreaker

RAH 2012

Hi everone hope all is well ive been awol for a while but been rocking still:)

I did all the RAH EC/SW which was something else

Just got a mail that Tom is doing 2 days at RAH prior to the festival....there is a presale option with the fan club but in my experience the RAH direct sales is the best.

I am now a rocking Grandma:):)x

Hi everone hope all is well ive been awol for a while but been rocking still:)

I did all the RAH EC/SW which was something else

Just got a mail that Tom is doing 2 days at RAH prior to the festival....there is a presale option with the fan club but in my experience the RAH direct sales is the best.

I am now a rocking Grandma:):)x

I saw they've announced one date. So a 2nd is imminent??

I've not done the pre-sales via the official site before. It comes up saying the tickets are available for pre-sale from Tuesday next week yet not on general sale until Friday.

Is the pre-sale not that good? Just wondering what peoples previous experience has been??

I have to go to the RAH. I've waited a long time for a London date and for the boys to play my fave venue would just make my year.

Fingers crossed. :cool:

It is going to be amazing!!! I saw Jackson Browne at the RAH (dream come true!) I remember walking up those stairs to Arena A....my mouth was dropped open, lol! Seeing photos and videos of it is one thing...but it never does prepare you for the beauty of it all. :heart:

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Royal Albert Hall - a match made in heaven!! I couldn't miss that, could I? Festival appearances I can pass on (I'm sure they will be on TV anyway), but not two shows in this iconic venue! So I went through the stresses of trying to buy tickets this week. For the show on 20th, I didn't find out that the tickets were on sale at 9am in the pre-sale until 10am! Thanks Fanfire! I got one - but way up in the gods! Can't get much higher up!! But all seats are good seats in the RAH. Better luck in the pre-sale for the 18th - 9th row. Happy with that! Tried again on the public sale but nothing came up. Isn't it great that both shows were sold out on the day? Come on Tom - another show or two please! I do hope there is no support act - just "An Evening with ..." just like they did back in 1999 when they played some real deep tracks.

So who else is going? Hope my health is up to it, but hey, at least I've got the tickets!!!