Sign in to follow this  
LizzieB

US Presales

That Fan Club Bundle sale on the 5th would actually make sense, gives you the 4th to try for a good presale ticket and if you strike out than the Bundle is an option the next day.

Unlike last time where you had to make the decision immediately.

But buying a blind ticket in first 15 rows? Based on time and date of purchase sure, but there will never be any way to tell that. Maybe 1-5, but 5-15? no thanks.

Maybe 1-5, but 5-15? no thanks.

I totally agree. For $250 per ticket, I wouldn't want to commit unless the seats were in the first few rows (1–4 would be my personal limit).

I don't think I'll go to any of the U.S. shows. I'd love to do Ft. Myers but I've already got the Europe shows to look forward to. I think I'll leave it at that.

The timing of things worked out so well since we were already going to be in Paris the week of the TPATH show. I'm chalking it up to karma and will stick to the Paris and Zurich shows only. (Unless, of course, they add an NYC show.) ;)

Did anyone buy the premium packages? How was the purchase process for that? Can you get 2 tickets? and will each ticket get the goodies?

How do you know which seating chart they are using , I couldn't figure it out for either FL show? I was thinking about going, but now I'm not sure....

Thanks.

Lizze, what is a MyLAA, my head is spinning with so much info. I got the codes in the email and on the tours page. I think I want to buy me a package seat, but I guess I won't know where it is till I get there....hmmm. Hope it's by you guys. Jon and two of my kids are going too, but their seats will be further back cause they aren't as hardcore as mom.

I ended up doing well yesterday. After throwing about 10 pairs back I picked up a 3rd row pair for Amber and I. They are way off to the side on Benmont's side but hopefully it will be ok and Benmont's piano won't block our view. I know someone else who had 4th row but lost them due to a credit card malfunction. Just wanted you guys to know it is possible to get good seats in the regular presale. Good luck everyone!

Just want to give everyone a warning - when you try for tickets on ticketmaster, don't throw them back too fast. They will lock you out for 24 hrs. I got locked out after about 25 minutes of trying to get decent seats for Orlando yesterday. They have a security thingy to try and prevent scalpers or something. Didn't know my two fingers typed that fast, lol!

hi! many moons! just got 3 in row 8 on mike's side for wichita. some LIVE rock n' roll will be VERY WELCOME in the midwest!!! for the spring thaw!!!whooHOOOOO!!!! ROAD TRIP!!!

congrats!!! i got tixs for Atlanta....couldn't pull anything anywhere near the stage....don't know how the ticketing this works....randomly weird i guess...i think the seats will be ok...about 8 rows back in the next section back from the orchestra seats.....hopefully this is one of those venues that are graded so i'll be able to see being short and all and hopefully there will be other Petty fans nearby!