Sign in to follow this  
BenmontFan

Who is considering going to Orlando?

I thought I would put this out to the farmers now even though presales for the Florida shows probably will not happen until after the holidays.

I am seriously considering going to Orlando. My boss has approved the time off from work, and I have a hotel near the venue booked just in case I do decide to go. I am hoping that some farmers consider tgoing so that I actually can have some fun hanging out with folks and not do this show by myself. Funny, once upon a time, it was no problem for me to make up my mind when it comes to seeing TPATHB, but this time around, I'm going back and forth to go or not to go.

This will probably be the one show that I'll be able to go to this time around. Probably just getting "regular" seats too. Things have been rough with closing the restaurant and trying to keep another one alive.. But at least we got some shows around here and maybe get to visit with some farmers. I don't think I've ever seen them in Orlando..

Danny-that will be cool if you can go. I've decided that I will go to this show. I have the time off approved. I can get my ticket, the hotel is reserved but can be canceled if anything unforeseen happens, and I don't have to book a flight until March. Besides the concert, there is one thing I want to do when I come to Orlando. I want to go to City Walk and spend some quality time in my home away from home, Margaritaville. I have a few months to figure out those logistics. Instead of thinking this whole thing too much, I'm just going to do it.

I plan to go too! Danny it would be cool to see you again. Sorry to hear about the restaurant. This economy has been rough on the small businesses. I sure hope 2012 is much better! As time gets closer, we will look for a place to meet up.

Thanks, yep it's been rough, I still got another one that I'm involved in

and were gonna turn it around this year!! So ya can still come in town and

get some tasty wings!! (had to give the origional owner of the "Petty Concrete Stone Prints" his slab back). He put it in his backyard and was

gonna plant some flowers around it. Glad many got to see it!!

That would be fun to hit Margaritaville. Been there one time with the family, but its been a long while. We'll have to scope out the scene in Orlando to see what works.. There is so much going on there.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Well, right now I am not too impressed with HCC's customer service. I wrote an e-mail in the help section of tompetty.com explaining that I am blind and need assistance with buying my Orlando presale ticket. I got an e-mail from HCC saying that they will not assist in ticket buying, but that I could get a friend to assist me. Sure, I could get a friend to help me out, but I figure that I paid for my HcC membership, so why can't they help? Plus, I am not comfortable giving out my credit card information to anyone even if it is a close friend. It really does not surprise me, but I will not be renewing my HCC membership once it expires.

Oh my, Liz. That is very disheartening. Sadly, it does not completely surprise me. I do hope someone from management sees this, I have a feeling they'd somehow make things right. I just can't stand FanFire (or whoever runs HCC right now). Tsk, Tsk, shame on them.

We just pulled some regular seats this year. Ended up in section 115 finally (after buying some in section 114 so I need to cross my fingers on trying to sell those :(). So that is where we will be for Orlando. Then we are doing Estero in a side section also. Couldn't pull ANY floor seats. It was pretty crazy and reminds me how much I hate buying tickets. Makes me wonder if they are truly all going to the VIP packages? Just couldn't afford $250 per ticket! Yikes. If anyone is going to the Florida shows would love to say hi before the gig!!

Well, I'm glad that I changed my mind about coming to Orlando. I don't know, but as hard as I tried to psych myself up for this tour, I'm just not feeling 100% about any of it, and I have no clue why. Besides I have the opportunity to go on vacation to Key West in November of this year, so I think I will save my fun money for that.

We just pulled some regular seats this year. Ended up in section 115 finally (after buying some in section 114 so I need to cross my fingers on trying to sell those :(). So that is where we will be for Orlando. Then we are doing Estero in a side section also. Couldn't pull ANY floor seats. It was pretty crazy and reminds me how much I hate buying tickets. Makes me wonder if they are truly all going to the VIP packages? Just couldn't afford $250 per ticket! Yikes. If anyone is going to the Florida shows would love to say hi before the gig!!

We got sect 115 too.. Row 10.. Thats about the best we could get. The first couple of tries had us in the back of the aren???? Can't do the Ticket Package this year at 250 a pop!! Been there, done that.. and maybe in the first 15 rows???

I'm happy with what I got!!!