Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Recommend Electronics

I thought I'd start a new thread for all of us to recommend electronics. It can be a guitar, amp, stereo, speakers, phones, coffee makers. microwave ovens, chistmas lights or whatever. If you can plug it in, then it counts. This will be our own little "Consumer Reports" page, so fire away.

Is a Kindle Fire an electronic? I plug it in to recharge it. It's great and only $199. Much cheaper than other tablets. I don't think it has all the bells and whistles of other tablets though. I read books on it, play mp3s, surf the internet, and watch movies and TV videos. I can stream them from Amazon and Netflix. I'm enjoying my new birthday present!

Klipsch 2.1 pro media THX computer speakers. I've had these for years and they are great for listening to music on your pc or watching a movie. Deep rich sound, best pc speakers I've ever owned. The THX means they are approved by Lucas Films. Well they finally went bad and I looked for another set, but they were about $280 and then reduced to $200. I went to the Klipsch site and they are on sale direct from the factory for $150 and free shipping, though they did add $11 for tax. I just hooked them up and they sound great!! They also make them in wireless for $200. I highly recommend these speakers, they are great!! They shipped them 2 hours after I ordered them and arrived here yesterday, 1 day ahead of schedule on UPS.

http://www.klipsch.com/promedia-2-1-computer-speakers

Edited by nurktwin