Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

Tom Petty to Release Live Album & Play Benefit!!

One more bit of information, in case any of our college-age Farmers know someone who attends CSU Northridge. This info came in response to an email I sent to KCSN.

3. CSUN students will be able to enter a separate online raffle on Monday October 24th for a specially priced tickets at www.kcsn.org. Students must have csun.edu address and tickets will require current CSUN Student I.D. and are not transferable.

Hi Chuck! After being totally jacked when I heard about this show, I've decided now not to go. With airfare, hotel, rental car, and tickets, it's just more than I should spend right now. I came to my senses, and decided I need to put the money toward a car. It sucks to be practical. :085:

I'm really sorry to hear that! The show will be one of a kind!

Good luck everyone! I'm trying for tickets, but I have a BIG work thing that weekend and shouldn't leave town. Ugh, but really, I seriously doubt I'll have to worry about it.

I refuse to shell out a grand + for a Greatest Hits show.

Believe me, Patty, I understand. However, I was certain that Art for AIDS was going to be a Greatest Hits show, and it turned out to be anything but. Every small show I've been to (Vic, Art for AIDS, The Joint in Vegas) has been just magical. Anyone lucky enough to get tickets to this show is going to be in for a treat. :)

wild1forever, do you know anything else about the students being able to purchase tickets? One of my oldest friends is an undergraduate student at CSUN, it would be amazing if he could get the tickets!

wild1forever, do you know anything else about the students being able to purchase tickets? One of my oldest friends is an undergraduate student at CSUN, it would be amazing if he could get the tickets!

Muddy, I went to http://kcsn.org/ticket_auction_ways.html, and it has basically the same info I already posted. The email I received had this additional contact information; you might want to try sending an email to both addresses. Laura Kelly is the person who responded to me.

Also, check your PMs!

^Are you talking about the HC tickets, or the pledge tickets. Sounds like those pledge tickets are pretty hard to get! Shoot, any ticket is going to be pretty hard to get!

Well I tried to get tickets yesterday, never got through. I'm hoping for HCC, my buddy is looking iffy. I doubt he'd want to go with me, I'd have to pay him to drive down and pick them up for me, haha.

Good Luck everyone and congrats to anyone that gets seats!!!!!

Woo bring back news and pictures!

And congrats Brandon on the little 'breaker. Shoot for Jan-30, that's my birthday. ;):P LOL!

This is so exciting! I can't wait to get my hands on a new vinyl... :heart:

Ahhh! Finally got through right away on the Pledge Drive after calling all weekend and the were like, let me put you on hold, click. Then, "Hello, you calling about the Petty tickets?" In a happy, excited voice. "Well they're already gone!" :( totally got my hopes up.

Ahhh! Finally got through right away on the Pledge Drive after calling all weekend and the were like, let me put you on hold, click. Then, "Hello, you calling about the Petty tickets?" In a happy, excited voice. "Well they're already gone!" :( totally got my hopes up.

That's too bad. Maybe you still have a shot with the HCC club tickets though.

500 seats, I didn't try for that. Those 500 seats probably went to movie stars that couldn't give a shit about our band and don't know their music before they went on sale!!!!! Our band is honest and tries to do what is right for the fans, and I'll always believe that, after all, where would they be without the fans? It's the managers and promoters that cause the trouble. Greed is a big part as Tom has said many times before, and that's why he has fought over the years. Tom has fought for years and has become his own man, the man we all know and love. Maybe it's time Tom fights again and dumps his management and does small shows for $20 a ticket for his fans and not $1000 a ticket for his manager and promotors!!!!!! I'm NOT an angry young man, I'm an old man that grew up with this and we'll NEVER see this again, and that's what I want to preserve. Keep rock alive, cuz if we don't, who will?????

It was heart wrenching! I hope you get a set too! Good luck finding a place to stay, sorry I couldn't help :(

Edit: Just got notice, no HCC for me.

Edited by Muddy Todd
Merge to single post.