Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Movies you have never seen/didn't care for

^ The one with DiCaprio in it? Ugh, what a terrible film! We had to watch that one a few years ago when we read Romeo and Juliet.

I've tried watching the Lord of the Rings a number of times, but I always end up falling asleep in the middle of it. I don't think I'm ever going to see those. lol

MJ, I'm the same way, I seem to get turned off as soon as everyone starts getting all hyped up over a certain celebrity.

I'm not a big Jim Carrey fan either but The Cable Guy is hilarious! I laugh my ass off everytime I watch that movie.

^ The one with DiCaprio in it? Ugh, what a terrible film! We had to watch that one a few years ago when we read Romeo and Juliet.

My freshman English teacher refused to show us that version because it was a disgrace basically. Still haven't seen it.

I love Jim Carrey, especially in Liar Liar. Also love Jackass and American Pie.

On a different note... I watched "Psycho" last night for probably the 300th. time, still scares the hell out of me. Such a classic.

My mom went into labor with me when she saw that movie. :eek:

Now for a movie everyone has seen but me - I think I am the only person my age who never saw The Exorcist!

I have never, and will never watch Titanic or Brokeback Mountain.

I have never seen Caddyshack or Coming To America... only parts of both, and I have no interest in seeing the rest.

I borrowed my mom's sealed copy of The Passion Of the Christ about what seems 2 years ago, and it is still sealed, sitting next to my tv. One day.. one day.

And unfortuneatley, I bought this movie when it first came out on DVD, but for some reason I still have never seen Schindler's List. I definitely want to though... I did buy it after all. I really hate movies with subtitles, regardless of how good it is. Somehow I got through Babel, which was an excellent movie, but way too many subtitles. I guess I'm always doing other things while I watch movies.

Recently though, I have been trying to watch movies that I had never seen but always heard about. like... ROOTS, DELIVERANCE, and some that I can't think of right now.

I have always enjoyed these animated kids/family movies, so it's a shame that I have to put Cars on my to NEVER watch list. I have officially boycotted anything with Larry the Cable Guy. At first I found him humerous, but that lasted maybe a month and now I can't stand to even hear his voice. I hear it's a good movie though.

Haha!! Yes!! Nice shirt!!

Linda, I know what you mean about Mel Gibson, but I'll always like The Patriot and Braveheart. Plus he's a riot on Southpark.. he squeezes his nipples:118:

I did see Apocalypto... even with those damn subtitles.. I thought it was a good movie. I tried to get my brother to watch it but he rufuses to watch any of Gibson's movies ever again.

1110_m_gibson.jpg

I hate, hate, HATED all of the religious type movies... such as The Ten Commandments, Ben-Hur, etc etc....

It was bad enough we had to watch them when we were young, then we had a social studies teacher who showed them all in class... only reason THAT made me happy was so that I could get some napping in the week he was movie showing. :003: