Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Movies you have never seen/didn't care for

You know you have them... those movies that supposedly everyone has seen.. or movies that everyone seems to love.. but when you mention to someone you haven't seen them or hated a particular movie, they think you're from another world!

Let me begin..

"Gone With The Wind" ~ Have never seen it, nor do I have any desire to see it. Sue me...lol.

I have not seen ANY of The Godfathers, and let me say, this is one I can't believe myself I have never seen. I don't know why. But, I DO plan on seeing the first one at least, one day.

Never saw "It's A Wonderful Life" until about 5 years ago... I hated it! LOL! Only thing I liked about that movie was the last 15 mins. or so.

"Pulp Fiction" ~ Hated it. Rented it one night and after about 45 mins., got up and started cleaning my apartment, lmao.

Never saw any of The Lord Of The Rings movies, and do not intend to.

Same with Harry Potter.

"Star Wars," bleh. I only saw the first one because it was mandatory when that first came out. Didn't like it, so why would I go see any others?

Ok, I'm drawing a blank now... but I know there are tons more.. I'll be back. LOL!!!

Hated the English Patient, Out of Africa and Empire of the Sun.

Never saw the last 3 Star War movies. Never saw any other Harry Potter movie after the first two.

Love The Godfather I and II, but hated III.

My list is VERY long, lol.

I've only seen the first Harry Potter film, and it was alright to me. I didn't like it enough to watch the other ones.

Gone With the Wind - Tried to watch it because mom told me it was a great film. I ended up falling asleep halfway through it.

Never seen The Godfather, nor do I want to.

Patty, I love this thread.

Okay, I'll probably get stoned (not the good one) but I thought the Pirates Of Caribbean movies were just okay, they're not all that. And by the way, I'm not all that thrilled with Johnny Depp.

I loved the first Shrek movie, but the rest need to go away.

The English Patient. All I can say is thank you Elaine for validating my feelings about that stupid movie.

Gone With the Wind should have been gone a long time ago. I hate that movie.

And that stupid ass movie Moulin Rouge! Heads should have rolled in Hollywood for that castastophe!

Harry Potter, I've only seen one and that was enough for me.

Oh Patty, I thought I was the only person who does not care for It's A Wonderful Life. Yeah, it seems everybody loves that one.....

Beth, I think you're my new best friend...lol. I KNOWWWWW, I couldn't believe after finally seeing it, such a classic and all, I thought "This sucks! What has everyone been going on about?" LOL!

And Sharon! You don't like Johnny Depp!?! :eek:

Hey, that's ok though... more of him for me...LMAO... yeah, in my dreams!

Ok another one I wasn't thrilled with... "A Christmas Story." *Ducking*

I know, I know... I saw it for the first time last year.. couldn't wait to see what all the hoopla was about. TBS I think it was, ran it non stop Christmas weekend. I didn't hate it. I just thought "Ehhh, it was ok."

Here's a couple more for me.

A Clockwork Orange. I hate this movie.

To Kill A Mockingbird. Great book, sorry ass movie.

Citizen Kane, UGHHHHHHHH!

Lawrence of Arabia, another yawn fest.

2001 - A Space Odyssey