Sign in to follow this  
Liberty

Campbell Garage Sale

^Wow! yes it was a cool sign. There was a dialysis doctor in town who had one posted in his parking place. It said anyone found parking in his place would be dialysed...thought that was cute.

Yay!! I just bought the "You're Gonna Get it" songbook for myself for my birthday! My husband doesn't know it yet...;) It was expensive, but it is for a good cause and I can justify it since my birthday is coming up and my husband never knows what to get me. Now he doesn't have to stress over it, lol! Let's see what the other stuff brings.

Congrats!! And happy early birthday!

Sharon, I haven't received the keychain yet and am wondering if you are waiting for payment 1st. As you know, I was in the hospital and was out of commission a few days. When I got home, I tried to email you a couple times from your link to ask for your addy to mail you the money for the keychain, but the emails come back and say that addy doesn't work, even tho it did the 1st time to let you know I wanted a keychain!!!! What's going on?

Unfortunately Benmont did not sign the "Wildflowers" songbook. It seems the guys had a difficult time getting all signatures on all items, lol!

False advertising!! You should demand he come to your house and sign it in person. :D