Sign in to follow this  
Marion

Mike Campbell on America's Got Talent with Stevie Nicks RIGHT NOW!

Thanks Susan -

no secret I'm no Stevie fan, but FWIW she looks better than I've ever seen her. Age appropriate, sans feathers and fringe and all, looks terrific on her.

I thought it was a very pretty song. The acoustic from Mike sounded very happy. So good to see Stevie well and doin her thing. I hope I am that hot in my 60's:) I was wondering when she performs in Houston in a couple weeks if she was going to put her hair up, it's over 100 and humid!

Her voice is failing kind of isn't it. Poor old thing. I think she's beautiful though, especially for her age. Christ I wish I looked like that. I don't know about the Botox, I don't personally know anyone who has actually done it. If I could afford it though I'd give it a try for sure, I really don't like the image of my gran looking back at me in the mirror I can tell you that much - bloody horrifying.

...this is what she said:

“I had Botox and I hated it. For four long months, I looked like a different person. It almost brought down the whole production of the last tour. It was so bad, I would look into the mirror and burst into tears. Botox is becoming the new face of beauty and it’s unfortunate because it makes everybody look like Satan’s children. Everybody has pointed eyebrows. Everybody looks related. All the Desperate Housewives look like sisters. If you’re an unattractive girl who’s trying to be beautiful with Botox, forget it. If you are a beautiful girl who’s trying to be beautiful with Botox, you will look like you’re angry all the time. You’d have to tie me down to get me to do it again.”