spacer.gif86339a.jpgOrlando Calling

2 Days, 4 Stages

Saturday, November 12th &

Sunday, November 13th

Presale starts: Fri, Jul 22 at 10am

Presale ends: Fri, Jul 22 at 10pm

Use Password: lyrics

Public Onsale: Sat, Jul 23 at 10am!

black120_arrow.jpg spacer.gifred120_arrow.jpg fb_tiny.jpgspacer.giftweet_tiny.jpgspacer.gifemail_tiny.jpgspacer.gifOrlando Calling Lineup:

Saturday

The Killers, The Raconteurs, Pixies, The Avett Brothers, The Roots, O.A.R., Iron & Wine, Pete Yorn, Jenny and Johnny, Gavin DeGraw, Drive-by Truckers, Dr. Dog, Civil Twilight, Lucero, The Felice Brothers, and Ben Sollee

Sunday

Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band, Kid Rock, Blake Shelton, Doobie Brothers, Dwight Yoakam, Buddy Guy, Warren Haynes Band, Chris Isaak, Brandi Carlile, Robert Randolph & the Family Band, The Flatlanders, Los Lonely Boys, Blues Traveler, Michelle Branch, Justin Townes Earle, The David Mayfield Parade, and The Supervillians

Visit www.orlandocalling.com for imformation!

This one has the password. Thanks Nurk. I wonder if it will sell out, and if so, when. I highly doubt I will go, but won't make that decision until much later. I bet the weather will be great. A friend did note that with so many acts in only two days there are bound to be conflicts.

When I looked at the festival map, it looks like they'll have stadium style side seating at the big stage. That could be really nice if you get a good spot!

havent been on here in forever!! i plan on trying to go to the saturday show since i live in orlando and am beyond excited!! JACK WHITE YESSS!!! also this is supposedly the killers only us show scheduled as of now and i believe they have been on a hiatus, so that would be pretty cool. Also the pixies:))).

^That is fantastic!!

Now The Raconteurs are coming to Voodoo Fest in NOLA, but I don't really like the rest of the lineup, so I'm going to pass on that. I hope they do some shows besides festivals. I'm still undecided about Orlando Calling. I really want to go!!

Marion are you going?? If so, both days? Also, before buying tickets, people have been having issues with the VIP. I guess for some reason if you paid more for a reserved VIP seat you are getting put at the veryyyy opposite end of the stage and you wont have access to the field for the headliners. So just FYI check out the site for what others have said!