Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

I won the HCC Buried Treasure Contest!!!

wow it was all i wanted it to be and more.

i'm having trouble with this computer, sorry.

while tom was on a music break in the show, he looked at me and i knew he was going to say something. he walked off the platform and came up to me and said, "you look like such a nice person, i just have to come and give you a hug." And he did! he gave me a warm gentle hug. what a sweetheart!

wow it was all i wanted it to be and more.

i'm having trouble with this computer, sorry.

while tom was on a music break in the show, he looked at me and i knew he was going to say something. he walked off the platform and came up to me and said, "you look like such a nice person, i just have to come and give you a hug." And he did! he gave me a warm gentle hug. what a sweetheart!

This just made me smile! I'm so happy for you!

OMG, that is so INCREDIBLE, Susan!!! A hug from Tom, that is heaven on Earth!!

I've partly listened to the Radio Show on tompetty.com and when you asked your question with your sweet voice, you can tell by the tone of Tom's voice that he was very happy to see you. Ahhh, I was so touched and excited while listening, I nearly cried. Well, actually I did cry, haha! And gosh, Tom is so FUNNY! :D So glad it all went how it went.

Marion, thank you SO much for uploading all this stuff, you rock so much for doing this!!! :)

Susan I haven't been on here for a while, but, just had to tell you How happy i am for you! What a experience, meeting Tom, getting a hug from him, that is something I dream about all the time! Can't wait to hear more from your trip and pictures!

That just shows you how sweet and generous of a person Tom really is!