Sign in to follow this  
Sarah.Jo

Did anyone ever get a DK vinyl....?

I ordered mine in December for 25 dollars and never received it or got any word about why... I've been more than patient I think and wanted to know why...? :( I kind of want to get my money back at this point if I'm never going to receive it...

Sarah Jo

update:

Do not contact Ref about them.

You can now get them here: http://www.duesenbergusa.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=136

If anyone has been shorted an order please email or PM me and I will get you in contact with the right person. I will make an update on the Knobs site early this week.

Edited by Mudcrutch
new info

LOL, well like I said, I'm very patient and understanding and believed that it was just a mistake.... thanks for all the responses though! It's really made me believe I will get it eventually :) Cos I still really want one!!

Yeah, it must be an oversight or just lost in the mail. I can't believe you waited four months to say something! I would have been pestering her after a couple of weeks!

You have the patience of a saint, Marion. I am sure I started pestering .05 seconds after the first person announced they'd gotten theirs and I hadn't!

Okay, not really, but I wouldn't have waited this long. Hopefully there are some copies left, because I know Linda will do her best.

Who knows? It may have gotten sent back and she's been holding it for you.

Good luck.

Hey Ref has had some health issues lately. Please be patient! She will come through! I received mine just fine. She does this stuff on the side...it is not her main job. We know Ref is bonifide! Just hang in there.

I almost don't dare to ask, but is there maybe a vinyl left? I didn't know farmers were sending them to others, because they couldn't order one for some reason, so I forgot about it, since I live in Europe and they weren't shipped outside the US.

Any chances? I would appreciate it very very much, but I understand of course if it's too late.

MJ, farmers ARE NOT sending them to each other. it was a 1 time deal to raise money and the project of sending the records out was handled by REF for "The Dirty Knobs". I have no idea if any of the vinyl singles are left. you'll have to contact REF to see if any are left.

Well, that's cool and all: hand signed by the band it says - for $100.

However if Sarah Jo has already paid for hers, maybe the better option for her is to get an extra off someone else.

Linda's been in my prayers. Her absence is worrisome.