Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Marion's husband, Pete

Hi Farmers. I wanted to fill you all in on something that happened this morning. Marion's husband, Pete, was in a pretty bad accident. They think both of his legs are broken. We'll know better of the situation as the day goes on, I'm sure. But, we all wanted you to know. Send good thoughts their way. Thanks!

posting from Teresa (Tee)

Just heard from Marion. Nothing is broken! One of his knees is very bruised and banged up. They just did a CT scan to check for internal injuries but they are pretty sure none.

This is great news!!!

^ I know thank god! That was very scary waking up to a missed call from Marion and a missed text from you, Patty. My true night terror is getting some very bad news in the middle of the night. Thankfully, this is turning out not too horrible. Sending prayers and good thoughts to Marion and my buddy, Pete. I love you guys!

She will update me later and I'll keep you posted. I do believe a guardian angel was somewhere near Gainesville, Florida on this day. I'm so relieved!

I told her we all wish we could be there in person for her. But she said she feels the love! So keep it coming. :)