Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Meal of the day

I think it will be something with asparagus. It is coming so much now...Fred planted some new crowns in the back, too...why?? LOL!! I am going to have to set up a little table out front! We do give alot to our neighbors, too....they are looking forward to the tomatoes now :003:

Shrimp Scampi over white spaghetti tossed with a sauce i make that contains hot olive oil, water, salt, pepper and garlic. the side dish will be escarole greens fried with olive oil, garlic, salt and red hot pepper flakes and a loaf of Italian bread. And let's not forget the wine to wash it down!!

^ I think we live in hell right now.

Big Easter feast today. Roast Turkey, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, brocolli and parsnips, lashings of gravy, followed by a big berry trifle made by yours truly. Yum!

^^ Nope! Sadly, you're both wrong. For some odd reason, my bold caps thingie was turned on. I also post in bold letters when asking a question of the day AND when wishing people Happy Birthday, etc...

I know, Toni. I am fully prepared to go to hell. I know I'll be in good company down there! LOL! ;)

I told everyone yesterday to let me know if they were coming here for dinner today so i could ge something out of the freezer. Well, nobody called, so they are shit out of luck. So i'm going to make "Buffalo Wings", just have to decide to fry them or grill them.