Sign in to follow this  
nurktwin

Meal of the day

I made some tuna macaroni salad. It reminds me of summer.

Yummmmm, Susan! I love tuna macaroni salad! I also love shrimp macaroni salad. My mother used to make killer shrimp macaroni salad!

I'm not eating dinner tonight. It's just me and I had chicken cheese steak a little while ago. Bad, I know, but I was craving it and it was oh so good!

ok, i decided on Italian roasted chicken. I decided on only bone-in breasts for today. Got them coated in olive oil, sprinkled on salt, pepper, parsley and minced garlic. Put a little water and olive oil in the bottom of the roaster so they don't burn, put on the lid so they stay moist and put the oven on 350. after an hour i'll check on them, if they are about 1/2 way done or more, i'll peel and 1/4 the potatoes, season them with salt, pepper and parsley and add them to the roaster. By the time the potatoes are done (45-60 minutes) the chicken should be done too.

Edited by nurktwin

I have to cook up what's in the fridge before I leave town, so tonight I will have portabello mushrooms and broccoli. They both make a good taco, especially since I also have an avocado and all the other fixin's. Wow, I'm excited about dinner now!