Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs Live! - April 15, 2011

Great photos Lotta!

For some reason, the Farm won't upload mine. I keep getting a thumbnail error.

:confused: "/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x88 -quality 70 -geometry 100x88 -unsharp 10 '/home/pizan99/public_html/photos/data/662/thumbs/8097.jpg'

Anyway, they are here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1674993194172.2081760.1217711713

Edited by weird monkey

I saw your pics on FB, Marcia. Absolutely Fantastic!!

Try uploading one by one when you get that error message. It happened to me too when I uploaded last night and when I tooke them one by one it worked. Looks like it happens when you try to upload several at a a time..

Thanks Lotta.

Looking at the setlist, I notice on 2 songs it says 'Bari'. Does that mean the black guitar (not sure what the make is), is a baritone guitar? I don't remember exactly which songs he played that guitar with. One of the hazards of trying to enjoy the show and take pictures.

So great about your friend, Lotta, and Kianna - WAHOO!!!! What a trip going up there on stage!

These photos and videos are fabulous you guys. Thanks SO MUCH for posting

them. Almost like being there! (except I missed all of you).

Glad it was a rockin' night!!!

So glad you all had a great time! The pictures are fantastic! The setlist looks great and I see a couple of new songs were added.

Kianna I saw your picture on Facebook when you went up on stage. Too cute. What a thrill that must have been. Can you share pictures of the a tatoo? I'd love to see it closer.

Wow....Lotta and Marcia, Your photos are great!!! You have some really nice shots. The Knobs were incredible...Lotta's friend expressed perfectly... It's genuine rock music; I love all of their interesting creative directions... It looks like "Lay me Down" was an impromptu addition since it wasn't on the set list... It was beautiful...

Thank you Knobs for another night of amazing music. It was a truly special show I'll never forget.

Is that one really called Lullaby? I couldn't find a Grateful Dead version anywhere. :D Thanks for the info, I will update the YT video titles. I guess the setlist confirms the name because that was definitely the first song he used the Ferrington baritone guitar.

beatles oh err ahem seltaeb. I was listening to the words and it Jason sings about a Lullaby in the clip. Lullaby is listed in the set list along with Real Nitty Gritty where Mike used the "Bari" guitar.