Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs Live! - April 15, 2011

(Copied from the 3/18 Knobs thread)

Less than 3 weeks til showtime. Thank You to Careyanns for all the You Tube videos. It helps to be familiar with the tunes you'll hear :003:. I definitely want to check out Norman's Rare Guitars which is only a 3/4's of a mile away on Ventura Blvd.

Wow! Thanks for that, maybe I'll do that too. Did you see the youtube video where Jason played a Les Paul Goldtop at Norm's?

Also, April 16th is Record Store Day, when there are a lot of special 45s and LPs for sale. Cathy and I are going to Amoeba!

Hey, if I could win the Tom Petty Buried Treasures contest, I would be willing to be Stephs and Shianne's parent. I couldn't ask for better daughters, lol! Having just made the journey, I don't think my budget would support another trip so soon. So...the knobs just have to schedule another show this summer, right? Hey Nurktwin...if you are out there...I loved Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles!!!!!

As always, I can't wait for the show. Checking out Norman's Rare Guitars sounds like it would be really cool. I've also had April 16th marked on my calander to wake up and go to the record store in Long Beach. :003:

It takes a village, Steph - we'll ALL be your moms!! (That is, if I can make it for this show.) Would also love to check out Norm's Rare Guitars....we didn't get to do that last time.

Just call up Harper's and say you want tickets (they open at 11:00 am). That's what I did. Ask for Ricky, he was very gracious to me; I got my tickets, "front row" the day they went on sale (3-31-11). Good luck seltaeb. Hey I'm from San Diego too!