Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

The Dirty Knobs Live! 03/18/11

Amazing show! It was my first "real" Knobbin' - I don't have anything with which to compare it with - but it felt like a really special show! Loved Humdinger, one of my favorites. Walking Shoes felt like an fantastic acid flashback. All the new stuff rocked! Especially the 2nd new song....don't remember the name. That one is going to be a favorite of mine, I can already tell.

Meeting so many of the Farmers in-person was fantastic! Lizzie (& friends), Angie, Lotta, Kenneth, Ames, Steve, Dawn.......and to Shianne and Steph, if you ever want to come and visit Atlanta, let me know and we'll make it happen! :P

To all the local Farmers here in LA....what are you doing tonight? :rolleyes: Delta overbooked all of their flights today so I took a bump and can't fly out until morning.

Edited by Refugee

Kenneth and Linda flew in from Norway Thursday to get to the gig Friday and they are probably in the air on their way back as I type. Mike called up Kenneth to the stage when the show began.

DSC_0002sm.jpg

oh shit, check the papers and see if Waddy Wachtel is playing. tell Jaimie we all said hello from Ohio.

No luck. Waddy was supposed to be playing in Ft. Lauderdale w/Rod and Stevie but Rod has the flu.

And I discovered that cab fare one-way to Sunset Strip is $50- 75! :eek:

I am sorry that you are ill Linda, my best to you. Your health is most important.

Thanks Lizzie for taking such good care of me. You were right, I was in my happy place. I saw a guy shooting a video when Mike was doing his mad scientist guitar jammin. Check youtube to see if it's posted. Love you all. See you down the road:)

Great pictures, Lotta! Thank you! That is so nice about Kenneth and Linda. It must have meant a lot to Mike and the guys to know they came all the way from Norway to see them. This is one special band! I know it was totally worth it for them too!

Molly, sorry you are stuck in LA tonight. I hope you find something to do.

Lotta, I got your message! squee.gif

Awesome Photos everyone!!!!

My camera wasn't working... I have a couple of shots that aren't too bad.... The polka-dot spot light found Jason's ear...lol

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00901b2.jpg

This is from my iPhone!

phone2sm2.jpg

This is another iPhone shot of one of the opening bands -- "Peachy Keene." The lighting makes an interesting atmosphere...

phone%20peachy%20keensm.jpg