Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

The Dirty Knobs Live! 03/18/11

Cozy's (RIP) 12/12/09:

175.jpg

Cozy's (RIP) 12/11/09:

02BenderA.jpg

(B-Bender)

In 2010 Mike seemed to play the Red Jag mostly. Although I didn't start going to shows until early 2009, it looks from other people's pictures that he has played a variety of guitars over the years. This year it seems like the main three so far are the 2 Jags and the Vox 12 string Starstream (what a beauty!). But you never know!

55 Tele.... a thing to consider when bringing a guitar across the country to get signed is the hassle. you might just want to bring the "pickguard" to get signed. i've done both, and believe me, it's easier to carry a pickguard than the whole guitar. of course, getting a picture with you, Mike and the guitar is non-existant without the guitar, you can still get a picture of you and Mike or whoever with the signed pickguard. i hope that helps a bit and good luck. looking forward to pix.

Less than 3 weeks til showtime. Thank You to Careyanns for all the You Tube videos. It helps to be familiar with the tunes you'll hear :003:. I definitely want to check out Norman's Rare Guitars which is only a 3/4's of a mile away on Ventura Blvd.

Edited by 55 Tele

Less than 3 weeks til showtime. Thank You to Careyanns for all the You Tube videos. It helps to be familiar with the tunes you'll hear :003:. I definitely want to check out Norman's Rare Guitars which is only a 3/4's of a mile away on Ventura Blvd.

Wow! Thanks for that, maybe I'll do that too. Did you see the youtube video where Jason played a Les Paul Goldtop at Norm's?

Also, April 16th is Record Store Day, when there are a lot of special 45s and LPs for sale. Cathy and I are going to Amoeba!

(If no one minds, I am going to move this post to the April 15 Knobs thread)

http://www.mudcrutch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10986&page=2