Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

The Dirty Knobs Live! 03/18/11

Wow these are great pictures! and everybody posted such wonderful reviews! Thank you so much for sharing them. Linda, I hope you feel better soon!! :085:

The show was amazing and I really loved meeting Angie, Molly and Amber - it was fun to see you guys get Knobbed for the first time. Hope everyone had safe travels home and thank you to the Knobs for another great night of music!

I am still floating and smiling! Made it home fine around midnight last night. Slept till 10 am. The time difference is rough on us old folks. I had a great time! The show was amazing! The sound was great. You could actually hear Mike a little better than the recordings I have heard previously on you tube. Turn it up Mike! I like your voice and want to hear more. They did a lot of new songs which was ultra cool, but they also did "Little Irish Girl" which I love. "Humdinger" has some new lyrics added I think....at least I hadn't heard it extended like that before. Of course since I am a newbie to the shows, and have had very limited exposure, the shows may all be like this one....

Thanks to the guys - you were awesome! Thanks to all the farmers for their hospitality and kindness. It was so great to meet so many in person. All I can say is - once you get knobbed, you can't wait to get knobbed again! :1luvu:It is GOOOOOD stuff!

Edited by wild one

Excellent photos, everyone!! I made it back to Atlanta....finally. Had to rearrange several client meetings which is going to make the rest of the week crazy but it's totally worth it. It was a great weekend!

Marion said I should post some of our "celebrity sightings" from the weekend especially for Teresa :P, so here goes:

One of the Culkins (I think it was Macaulay) - and his "bodyguard" at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles in Hollywood. He's as pale as sheet with dark circles under his eyes and it looks like a stiff breeze would knock him over.

Elliot Gould - driving in his BMW in Beverly Hills. I :heart: him! I was on the phone with Marion at the time so mine was the "squeal heard across the country". His window was open so he may have heard it too. :icon_redface:

Danielle Panabaker - we ordered cupcakes alonside her at Saarloos in Los Olivos.

James Lasure (yum!) in the security line @ LAX @ 5:00am.

We saw several other celebs but I can't remember any of their names. I'm excellent at remembering faces and voices but not so great with names.

That's so funny, Molly. Teresa is always on the lookout for celebrities but she never spots any. I never see anybody when I go out there either! Though I did see Hugh Hefner's playboy twins at the airport a few years ago. I didn't spot them or even know who they were though, my friend did.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be wearing a black fedora with a Checkerboard band. There is a reason I'm going to this show. I was on a Blues Cruise last October and met a soundman who said he works for Mike Cambell. His name is Justin and was talking about Jason Sinay and that he did sound for Mike. Do any of you know him I thought he might of been BS'ing me but he knew a lot of facts, talking about Chinner and the Family that is TPATHB's. anyways, I was wondering if any of you know who I'm talking about he was very cool on the boat.

Edited by 55 Tele