Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

The Dirty Knobs Live! 03/18/11

^ Yay Lizzie!

I've never been to The Mint, but been by it, and Tim Easton's played there a few times (which probably means little to the rest of you, lol).

Gave bf a Dirty Knobs keychain, which he loved, and then he saw a picture of Mike's 12 string Vox :eek: -the inlays made him foam at the mouth, and there is a particular slant embedded in the fretboard inlays that made him downright giddy (something about giving up a private part of his anatomy to see that guitar, which I must highly contest) - I think he may try to make this one! Hopefully in better shape than he was in for Ape's show at the Joint. Fridays aren't the best nights for him.

Lizzie, I need to talk to my husband, who is away till Friday....but maybe I could go. Would you like a traveling partner if I can swing it. I would feel better if I met someone along the way who knew the ropes.

Lizzie, I need to talk to my husband, who is away till Friday....but maybe I could go. Would you like a traveling partner if I can swing it. I would feel better if I met someone along the way who knew the ropes.

Hey Angie. We can arrange something. I'll send you an email. I hope you can go!!! :041: