Sign in to follow this  
LizzieB

I Can't Believe...

New thread for things that amaze or confound you. Or are just downright unbelievable.

ICB I found a dress, shoes and purse for an upcoming wedding in one shopping trip, and that I love what I got and it only took about 3 hours. That NEVER happens to me.

That IS amazing, Liz!!! I love when that happens. It's so rare.

I can't believe the extreme weather patterns the US is having this year.

They say here it will reach 80 degrees inland today and I got an e-mail from a friend in Oklahoma where their backyard is buried in snow!

Plus, last month we had record rainfall. Wonder what's going on?

I can't believe that my mom called at 9:00 last night. She asked if we were tying to get the kids to go to sleep. Well, duh!!! Thanks for calling and waking J. And even after I said, "yeah. We're trying to go to sleep." she continues to talk for 10 more minutes about nothing. Uggh. She had all day to call.

Oh, Emmie, I know I am far from perfect....and I have sure messed up with things in my life....but you just go on and hopefully learn from that. I got a ways to go to grow up, though....but I am getting there...

I can't believe how fast these days are going now, I want to slow them down somehow...but I will savor and try to enjoy them all....