Sign in to follow this  
Echosoftom

The Farm is Acting Weird

Anybody else experiencing little quirky things going on when you post?

For example I posted on that Rosanne Cash thread. When you go into to the thread you can see I posted but it says no replies on that thread. It happened on some others too. For a while everytime I posted I'd get this fatal error page that would pop up. It's weird.

i'd like to know why the lights on the site never work right. i can visit a section and view everything, but the lights are still on. i have to read each post and refresh it before i leave to go back to the main board. then the lights are still on till i hit 'refresh' again. it seems like a small problem and i've been doing this for about 2 months. is there a fix for this?

You can do this. As you are in the "Out In The Cold" section or any other section and you have finished reading all the new posts in which ever thread, chances are you will then click "Mudcrutch Farm Forum" to go back to the main board. And then you will see that this section is still lit up. Instead, after you finish reading the new posts click on the "Out In The Cold" forum again and then click "Mudcrutch Farm Forum". You will then see that the light is out. Of course that is a slight pain in the ass, clicking this or any other section again that you know you have finished reading before you click to get to the main board again but it works. Try it.

I had this weird thing happen....

I was checking out the forums, going back and forth between different threads, when suddenly I got a knock at the door.

I walked over, opened it up, and there stood two beautiful blonde women from Animal Control. Before I could say anything one of 'em shot me in the ass with a dart and I ended up waking up in a dog run at the pound with some tag stapled to my ear and a radar dish around my neck.

Can't remember what thread it was that triggered the whole episode but Ryan, dude! you gotta get that fixed.

Forum: Depot Street

Thread: "It's me! Every girl ever!"

On the forum page it lists 9 posts before you click on the thread. But there are 2 pages once you do and there are actually 12 posts on page 1. When I click to go to page 2 I get page 1 again. KansasPettyFan is listed in the forum on that particular thread as being the last post. Is it just me?

Thanks