Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Question of the Day - 01/14/11

Yep! I'm on the left side. Always have been. Even when I was single.

Me Too! I think because mainly I sleep on my right side and like to face outwards. If I have to choose, I sleep closest to the alarm clock, which is probably a control issue, come to think of it. :rolleyes:

Doesn't really matter to me, but I do like having the bed to myself sometimes. Hubby and I have really strange sleeping schedules because of the night shift we're both on. Sometimes we seem to take turns, like right now, he's sleeping and I'm up.

Me Too! I think because mainly I sleep on my right side and like to face outwards. If I have to choose, I sleep closest to the alarm clock, which is probably a control issue, come to think of it. :rolleyes:

We have "dueling alarm clocks" so that's not the issue. :P I think I sleep on the left side of the bed for the same reason....I start out my right side, facing outward and I end up sleeping on my back with my arms over my head and my knees up. It eases the pressure on my lower back.

Well for some reason my husband has to have the right side of the bed (facing bed), I have learned to adjust. When he gets up for work, I take the whole bed....and do the same when I travel. Just 'cos I can, lol!

Edited by wild one