Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

Mojo Tour Downloads Available 12/14

Wow, I can't believe so many problems! Well, I can absolutely believe it, but it's still sad these things can never work right for everyone. Nurk, I'm sorry, but your story did crack me up. I wish you could have recorded that guy screaming just so we could listen. It's a good thing I got two extra codes because neither Kay nor Susan got their emails.

I got my 14 songs just fine and they sound soooooooooo gooooooooood! I love this band live. :D

The first time I downloaded the zip file, it wouldn't open -- I knew it wouldn't 'cause the file didn't completely download. So, Customer Support gave me a new code and when I tried it, the downloaded file didn't work. Well, actually, I knew right away that it wouldn't work because the download happened too fast. So, with the "File downloading.." screen still displayed, I clicked back on the HC club page that I selected the file format on, then was able to download the file again even though I didn't re-enter the code. This time, the file downloaded correctly and it unzipped fine.. So, if you don't leave the HC club download page, it looks like you can do the download again if you think it didn't work right... or something like that... just don't exit the HC club page...

I have this got it from demonid so can everyone else now how great would it be to be able to get some vintage mudcrutch in flac!I have asked around no one has any but i posted all the mudcrutch in flac on demonid also check it out people you know the stuff is out there too bad no one will share.

there is a collection of mudcrutch outtakes in FLAC & THE MOJO TOUR CD also both stilll up on DEMONID check it out & enjoy if anyone else has flac vintage Mudcrutch Please share with me thanks!