Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

Mojo Tour Downloads Available 12/14

I am so glad they included more MOJO tunes, especially "Running Man's Bible" and "First Flash of Freedom," both are amazing! I'm also digging "Drivin' Down To Georgia!" WOW!! They blew it away! The sound on these tracks are pristine to my ears! I had a lovely drive into work this morning on this frigid day.

This would be funny, if it weren't so sad. First, is my email to them. Then their response. I assume it is an auto reply and they aren't that stupid. I just find this sort of 'customer service' a major fail. And companies wonder why their customers are already angry by the time a situation reaches the point where a person has to deal with them.

(Emboldening mine)

Topic: Order Help

Name: Marcia Geiger

Email: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Username: mtpalms

Comment: I got my redemption code for the HCC member 14 song download. The first time I tried it this morning, I got a 403 error that said access was forbidden. I tried again this evening, and now it says "Sorry, the code you entered ('MT14ISISTIQUNZZC') has already been redeemed."

What's going on here?

[---001:000876:19829---]

Response (Barbara) 12/15/2010 08:38 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Please reply with the following information, so we may better assist you with your download issue.

USERNAME:

CODE:

ERROR:

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

http://www.store.livenation.com/

Toll Free (US): 800.767.7160

International: 001-434-244-7300

My HCC download worked perfectly. I renewed before the magic date, but still got the email with the code.

I also got 4 links for the 8 downloads. Forwarded them to my concert mates. No word yet if they worked with no problems. Should.

I'm loving the tracks! They sound great, and remind me of the wonderful concerts I attended!!

i got all my codes and downloaded the flac files, but when i put them into flac frontend i get an error when i try to decode them to burn. i'm gonna try to load the zip file on my b/u pc where i normally burn cd's and see if that works after i get the macca files and decode them and burn them. hopefully there's just something wrong with the program on my new puter and i can delete it and reinstall.

You would be surprised.

^ Lol, Linda!

They sent me another code, and it got me to the download page as before, but when I clicked on the flac link, it gave me the Access Forbidden error again.

I am pretty sure their system scans incoming emails for certain key words, and sends an automated response accordingly, even if it sounds stupid or inappropriate to the recipient. I am all for automation in it's place, but if we send jobs overseas and automate the rest to save money, and make the top 1% even richer, is it any wonder our economy is in the shape it is?

Ref, I use Safari. Did they tell you to use another browser after the first download didn't work, or was that your own initiative?

Since the code gets me through to the download page, it already thinks the code has been used so I can't try again, I'll have to wait and see if they send another code.

She told me not to use the same browser I used the first time. To make sure I was logged out, clear my cookies and use another browser. I didn't think it would make a difference, but it did.

They shook their magic error ball and said "This sounds like a firewall issue. " My firewall is set to "Allow all incoming connections", so harrumph.

I got a 3rd code, tried it in Firefox this time with scripts set to 'allow all this page' - still no joy.

well, i just got off the phone with them too, and nothing was resolved. the woman i talked to said nothing was wrong and everything SHOULD work. well, i told her it doesn't today and in the past either. she kicked me up to her manager!!!!!! WOW!! this guy got on and he basically avoided every question. i told him i got the zip download, but it doesn't work. he suggests that i get another program and try it again (he forgot to say that my code has been used and can't get it back). as i explained all this to him, it was apparent this guy doesn't know shit. i told him of many complaints about the same thing on sites across the world, and you know what he told me? we have never recieved 1 complaint from anyone til i just called!!!!!!!!!!! i asked him if he was on the internet lately and he didn't answer, so i said maybe you should and see what ppl are saying about you. his claim was that we can't watch every TP site, we only control the officials. that's BS. they can't even sell a t-shirt or concert tix the right way, and i told him that. that's about when he started getting pissed off and screaming and swearing. i loved it, i won't back down!!!!!

Edited by nurktwin