Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

Mojo Tour Downloads Available 12/14

14 downloads for HCC members:

We are pleased to present TomPetty.com Highway Companions Club Members with 14 live tracks from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers recorded during the 2010 Mojo Summer Tour. These Mojo Tour 2010 Expanded Edition Live Tracks are included as part of the membership package*.

We will be emailing each Highway Companions Club member tomorrow December 14 with a unique coupon code and instructions on how to download the songs. Keep an eye out for that email.

The Mojo Tour 2010 Expanded Edition Live Tracks are available in a choice of one of three high quality audio formats.

1) High Quality: 320K mp3

Smaller file size, plays on all mp3 players. Made from the master CD files (16 bit 44.1K).

2) Higher Quality: Apple Lossless

Medium file size. Only plays in iTunes and iPods. Made from the master CD files (16 bit 44.1K).

3) Highest Quality: FLAC

Large File Size. Needs FLAC compatible software to play back (will not play on iTunes). Made from the master high-resolution files (24 bit 48K) .

Information about each digital format can be found on the download page.

MOJO TOUR 2010 EXPANDED EDITION TRACK LISTING

1. Listen To Her Heart

June 25, 2010

Summerfest-Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee, WI

2. King’s Highway

June 16, 2010

Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB

3. You Don’t Know How It Feels

July 31, 2010

Wachovia Arena, Philadelphia, PA

4. I Won’t Back Down

September 19, 2010

Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Charlotte, NC

5. Drivin’ Down To Georgia

August 11, 2010

Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

6. Breakdown

August 15, 2010

Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA

7. Jefferson Jericho Blues

August 1, 2010

8. First Flash Of Freedom

August 1, 2010

9. Running Man’s Bible

September 18, 2010

Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, Raleigh, NC

10. I Should Have Known It

June 16, 2010

11. Good Enough

July 31, 2010

12. Refugee

June 12, 2010

Gorge Amphitheater, Quincy, WA

13. Runnin’ Down A Dream

October 7,2010

U.S. Airways Arena, Phoenix, AZ

14. American Girl

June 16, 2010

Enjoy!

*Mojo Tour 2010 Expanded Edition Live Tracks are available to Highway Companions Club members who joined the club between February 23, 2010 and February 24, 2011.

http://www.tompetty.com/news/title/14-live-tracks-from-summer-tour-ready-for-download-?utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EMLTOMPTY_OS_20101211_14tracksOntheWay&utm_term=Click+here&AID=1608 Edited by SingsInFrench

8 downloads for tour ticket holders:

We are excited to announce that the live tracks from this year's Mojo Summer Tour will be available for download beginning tomorrow Tuesday December 14.

Every person* who purchased a ticket to the tour** will be sent an email tomorrow with instructions on how to download 8 live tracks specially selected by the band. Members of the Highway Companions Club will receive an email with instructions on how to download 14 live tracks (link to 14 song article)

The Mojo Tour live tracks were included in the price of your tour ticket and will be available in a choice of three high quality digital formats: 320K MP3, FLAC, and Apple Lossless. Information about each digital format can be found on the download page.

Also included in the price of the your ticket along is a download of Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers' Grammy Nominated album Mojo. If you bought a ticket to the summer tour but have not yet downloaded your copy of Mojo included with your ticket, it is not too late. You will receive instructions tomorrow via email on how to download Mojo in addition to the 8 live tracks.

Below is the 8 song track listing for "Mojo Tour 2010."

1. King's Highway

June 16, 2010

2. You Don't Know How It Feels

July 31, 2010

3. I Won't Back Down

September 19, 2010

Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Charlotte, NC

4. Drivin' Down To Georgia

August 11, 2010

Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

5. Breakdown

August 15, 2010

Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA

6. I Should Have Known It

June 16, 2010

7. Good Enough

July 31, 2010

8. Runnin' Down A Dream

October 7, 2010

U.S. Airways Arena, Phoenix AZ

We hope everyone enjoys the live tracks from the tour!

*Please note: Download codes are sent to the person that actually made the ticket purchasing transaction. So for example, if a person purchased four tickets to a show for themselves and their friends or family, that person was sent four codes which they can then forward to the rest of their group. So make sure to ask whoever in your group actually made the ticket transaction for a code if you have not already!

**Please note: digital download of Mojo and Mojo Tour live tracks are not available as part of tickets purchased for the Sept 23, 2010 show in Tulsa, OK.

http://www.tompetty.com/news/title/live-tracks-from-2010-mojo-tour-available-for-download-beginning-tomorrow-for-ticket-purchasers

I was hoping for something from Red Rocks too. I'm glad that King's Highway is in there, and that Listen to Her Heart is in the HCC setlist.

If we download the files as Apple Lossless, can we redownload them as mp3s, or is it better just to have iTunes convert them? I want the Lossless files to burn onto CD, but I want the mp3 files to save on my iPod (less space).

Also, if I want the Highway Companion Club tracks, how do I get them? Do I have to join the club now to get them? I want Listen To Her Heart.

To get the HCC tracks, *Mojo Tour 2010 Expanded Edition Live Tracks are available to Highway Companions Club members who joined the club between February 23, 2010 and February 24, 2011.

As for the other question -

You will be able to choose the format of the live tracks:

• High Quality: 320K mp3 - smaller file size, plays on all mp3 players.
  • Higher Quality: Apple Lossless - medium file size, only plays in iTunes and iPods.
  • Highest Quality: FLAC - large file size, needs FLAC compatible software to play back (will not play in iTunes).

If you have trouble downloading the digital content please visit our FAQs.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to TomPetty@b3custserv.com.

By the way, how cool is it that the show chosen for "You Don't Know How It Feels" is Philadelphia??? That was the night where Mike used Griffin Black's 'Red Dog' Telecaster replica. Very cool of Mike to do that. So Griffin will have that actual recording with his guitar for his whole life.

hmmmm.... now I see the problem. Their magic date is 2/23/10. I renewed on 2/19/10 prior to my previous membership lapsing. Silly me trying to stay current. No wonder they keep trying to deny me my full HCC membership benefits.

i've kept up my membership for years, even tho there wasn't a tour in some those years. i expect to get a code for the 14 song download as a member. if not, it's just another reminder not to renew! i don't blame Tpath one bit if this doesn't work, it's not their fault. it's management that makes these deals that are to blame. i'm not jumping the gun here, i might get the code in an hour or tomorrow. will we ever know??

"... i don't blame Tpath one bit if this doesn't work, it's not their fault. ..."

Oh I don't blame TPaTH and I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I too have renewed my membership every year even when nothing was going on. And although there have been many missteps this tour both Fanfire and LiveNation eventually came through with what was promised. It just should not be such a hassle for someone who has been a member non-stop.

normandi, that was what i was basically saying. maybe it was i that was misunderstood and not you. i think that everything should be under 1 roof, that is impossible today. the site that runs the band should also control tix sales, memoribility sales and so on, but that's hard too. i don't image Tom or any rock rebel wanting to get into the fashion business after fighting for years to get where they are and take a chance on something new. but Tom has always fought and i know he will continue to fight for what is right.

i got my emails about this, but so far, no emails with the codes. did anyone get the codes yet to download the 8 songs and the 14 songs?

I got my code, went to the download page, copy/pasted my code in, and got this lovely message:

403 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /secure/downloads/Mojo_2010_Live_14_Song_Seq_FLAC.zip on this server.

:confused: Guess I'll try again later. Maybe they want the code typed in manually.